Recycle or reuse your Love With Food snack box and turn it into a Lego Brick Piñata for your next funspirational gathering!
What you’ll need:
- Your Love With Food Boxes
- Box cutter
- Colorful Crepe Streamer or Tissue Paper
- Wrapping Paper, Newspaper or Paper Bag
Lego Brick Pinata (Difficulty: Easy)
- Since our boxes are really sturdy, open the box and cut the top flap off. Don’t throw the top portion away!
- Draw circles and cut them out. You’ll need 6 circles for the Tasting box. Put them aside and save it for later.
- Let’s make a pinata holder. Make two slits at the top of the box with a box cutter. Then, stick a pencil through each hole. Now, cut about 6 inches of string and loop through the two holes. Make a knot and place it inside of the box.
- Fill the box with small treats and wrap the box with wrapping paper, newspaper or a paper bag with invisible tape.
- If you don’t have a roll of crepe streamer, here’s how we’re going to make fringe paper. Cut out 2-3” strips of colorful tissue paper. Then, make fringe cuts 50-70% into the paper, but not all the way through. You want a nice smooth strip at the top to line with glue.
- Wrap the box around and around with your crepe or fringe paper until the box is completely covered.
- Remember those circles you cut out earlier? Add glue and arrange them on one side of the box so that they look like a lego brick.