Don’t be late for your important dates like flights, show times, reservations, etc. You don’t want to loose your spot especially if you’ve been planning your trip all year!
When you’re jet-lagged, disoriented with the time zone change, or pre-occupied with something amazing that you’ve discovered, it is very easy to forget about the rest of the world and any commitments. Even alarm clocks have failed me but really, I can’t blame being late on anyone else, but myself.
Try these tips to help manage your time when there is simply too much to see and do:
- Enter the event time on your calendar 15 minutes earlier
- Map out your destinations so you know how far the site is to the next appointment
- Group nearby events and places into one morning, afternoon or evening to explore
- Set an alarm to leave one destination if you’re trying to view another one soon after
- Set your watch 10-15 minutes early
What do you do to make sure you’re not running late when traveling? Tweet me.
A travel tips edition of the #the100dayproject.