Don’t skip breakfast because no one wants to travel with a hangry diva. And no, a Snickers bar will only give you diabetes. The first thing you should ingest when you wake up is a glass of water and in an instant, you can feel your insides start to refresh and relubricate. And if the water tastes funky, it’s because you forgot to brush your teeth, you filthy animal.
Have A Hip & Delicious Breakfast in Prague
Mezi Srnky which roughly translates to “Among the Grains” is located in the semi-hipster neighborhood of Vinohrady in Praha 2. We ordered the pancakes, English-style breakfast (with a few servings of bacon granola), and hummus toast. Everything was outstanding! The fresh ingredients, liberal use of herbs and spices, plus the cozy neighborhood atmosphere was very pleasant. The servers were also very sweet and helpful in explaining the menu.
Check out more of their goodies on Facebook.
Can’t make it to Prague but want to power-up your home-cooked breakfast game? These beautiful cookbooks are a dose of inspiration:
- Rise and Shine: Better Breakfasts for Busy Mornings
- Biscuit Head: New Southern Biscuits, Breakfasts, and Brunch
- Huckleberry: Stories, Secrets, and Recipes From Our Kitchen
- Breakfast: Recipes to Wake Up For
- Big Bad Breakfast: The Most Important Book of the Day
- The Perfect Egg: A Fresh Take on Recipes for Morning, Noon, and Night
What’s your go-to and splurge breakfast food? Or do you have a better breakfast spot to recommend while in Prague? Tweet at me.