Travel Tip 014/100: Don’t Forget to Look Up
Look up you might see something most people miss like frescos, murals, statues and other hidden gems. It’s no secret, there’s great architecture in Prague and a lot of art hidden in plain sight.
Here are just a few places in Praha to get you into the habit of looking up with more to be added when I see more in person.
1. Cross Club | map
2. Cubist Lamp Post | map
3. Embryo | map
4. Giant Dream Catcher on Dlouhá, unknown | map
5. K. is also known as the Statue of Franz Kafka’s Head | map
6. Kostel Panny Marie Sněžné | map
7. Man Hanging Out (Sigmund Freud) | map
8. Strahov Monastery | map
9. Svaty Vaclav also known as Saint Wenceslas riding a dead horse | map
10. Žižkov Television Tower | map