You might have seen a few of the people you follow on Instagram post their best nine photos or most liked photos. Well, you can too! Just go to https://2016bestnine.com, type in your Instagram username and in a few minutes you’ll have your own collage like this:
Come and travel down memory lane with me!
1. Robot Dance Battle in Taipei, Taiwan
2. One Last Moment in Porto, Portugal
3. Brunch at Bistro 8 in Prague, Czech Republic
4. A Night with Antonín Dvořák in Prague, Czech Republic
5. Entranced by the St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague, Czech Republic
6. A cool autumn day in a cafe in Prague, Czech Republic
7. My favorite brunch spot in Prague, Mezi srnky.
8. Goofing off at Dancing House (Tančící dům)!
Travel Tip 006/100: Make A List of Things to See and Do Writing, Pinning, Mapping or Bookmarking what you'd like to do at your travel destination will help you organize your research, recommendations, and thoughts. #the100dayproject 📝 Want to know more about this place? Head over to my blog: charmbtrippin.com
9. Wandering around.
Travel Tip 005/100: Don't be afraid to travel solo. You can take baby steps to solo travel. When traveling with a significant other or group, take a meal, a tour or explore on your own just once. You'll feel a little more immersed in the culture and you get to experience something on your own without any compromises. And I promise it's not that scary just don't put yourself in compromising situations and go with your gut. You got this! #the100dayproject 📝 Want to know more about this place? Head over to my blog: charmbtrippin.com
You can even travel back to 2015 and view your top photos at https://2015bestnine.com.