It’s summer so we’re sure you’re going to spend a lot of daylight hours at the park. So, why not make these simple game? It’s so simple, even little kids will enjoy coloring in the checkerboard with their favorite colors and playing with their snacks! Just remember to use sturdy snacks that won’t fly away (like popcorn) and can stand up to a lot jumping around the checkerboard.
Make this travel-ready and kid-friendly game today! Show us your game board for a chance to be featured & win a $25 Amazon Gift Card. Tag us #lovewithfood to enter via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube!
- Love With Food snack box
- Coloring tools: crayons, pencils, marker, highlighter, etc.
- Tape, glue or any non-toxic adhesive
- Download and Print out the Snack Checkers template: Click on the thumbnail and right-click to save
- Cut out the checkerboard
- Tape or glue the checkerboard onto the middle of your snack box
- Choose 1-2 colors and alternate coloring in the boxes.
- Use your snacks as game pieces